Things seems to have gone back to normal.
I can see royal mail trucks and a bendy bus no 18 driving along Euston Road. No longer stuffed with fire engines and ambulances, puncutated with the occasional polic van whizzing by.
I feel strange. Like kinda survived some big big shit. But am confused with my feelings.
It was SO dammed close to where I was. And what if I did get up earlier, and needed to take the bus from Euston to Holborn to change for 25. I would have beem travelling along the road where bus went boom.
Maybe its time to look for some greater meaning in life. Maybe time to go back to church to give thanks that I am still alive and in one piece. And all the other ppl that I care about that are in London.
Oh well. Its suits the title of the blog. Living in London. Will I still be here tomorrow? Boom boom! Maybe not....
No comments:
Post a Comment