Was supposed to go to Chris’s graduation this morning.
W called to say that the underground was down.
Then I heard a loud boom.
Was thinking of taking the bus to Mile End instead.
Then heard a lot of police and ambulance and overhead helicopter.
Was just informed by BBC 1 Transport for London that there was a power surge that knocked out the tube in Aldgate.
London Underground shut down completely
Waited for W to turn up to my place.
Tried to call people but all phones seemed to be down.
Then TV taken over. BBC news 24.
Update till now.
Confirmed blast in underground in Aldgate and Edgeware Road.
Confirmed bus blown up with its top blown off in front of BMA.
Kings Cross dodgy. Road closed.
I am trapped at home, cant exactly move anywhere as I am stick between 2 of the explosions. About 500m from each of them…
New update, Another explosion in Liverpool street.
Will update again as soon as I know more.
No comments:
Post a Comment