Thursday, May 19, 2005

Another Huge Photo Post!

Venice? Or Just another canal?



A Hint….



More Obvious Hint?



TaDaaaaaa!!!!



Its Venice Beach! Think it must have been in quite a number of older movies, especially those about muscle men, boxers, fighters and all that kinda stuff with men pumping iron. Arnie was supposed to have started his career bodybuilding somewhere near here. Not that sure of the facts, but that was what I was told.

The open-air gym at muscle beach



Erm, but there was no one present when I was there! Oh well, not like I was that interested in half naked guys glistering with sweat. I was more of looking out for the rollerblading babes in bikinis that you see on all the movies and TV shows.

Basketball Court



Well, at least there were some people playing basketball, or it would have started to look like a ghost town.

Finally, Sandy Beach and the Pacific!



Surf Dudes!!!! (and dudettes to be politically correct)



What’s California without some surfing!

No comments: