Just thought that I would put in a quick update here. I did not manage to finish what i wanted to log about the Story of the Smoke that happened on Thursday. To be honest, I cant quite be arsed to finish it now.
Dint do much on Saturday. Woke up late with a huge headache and decided to go back to bed for a bit and then just stoned around the house. Came to lab later and did my bugs and got my head chewed off by my supervisor because she thought the post doc and I left the huge mess in the bug hood, but then again, it cant have been me because I don’t do any bug work up here anyway. Made me talk cock with her until 8pm and then it was too late to pop to visit a friend. Tried to rearrange my room again, but then it still looks as messy as ever, thought most of the mess seems to have been displaced to the left against the window.
Sunday started with a dim sum lunch at Phoenix Palace and that was a such a huge gathering that it took us up from 1 pm to about half three to finish the lunch. Came back with a friend on the car, but dint managed to get very far as there was multiple road closures due to some demonstration again. Had to park the car in the middle of nowhere by the road side and walk to work. Nothing much interesting.
No significant update on Monday. Nothing much happening other than the fact that I am still at work at the moment, going back now as I am starving and I am giving up the theme of the letter S. One week of that was enough to really annoy myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment