Was not able to get away for the weekend as planned due to someone…… I shall not rant on about her anymore because that won’t help things out in any way.
Anyways, since the Greek guy is only going to be in work late in the evening, I decided to bum about for the earlier part of the day. I decided that I deserved it. Cricket was cancelled on channel 4 because somehow England was too good and won the cricket yesterday, and they replaced it with “king of the hill”, “friends” and “stargate SG-1” Managed to catch all 4 of them before dragging my reluctant butt off the couch to get changed to meet V at Oxford Circus.
Went to Hamley’s to get a birthday present for one of his friends (space age Risk, 2014 or something like that that cost almost 3 times the price of normal Risk) then to Lillywhites to get a Tennis racket as a belated birthday present for a friend while the sale was still on. Buying spree, ended up with 2 tennis rackets, one for me as well. Maybe its V’s fault for pushing me to get one for myself as it was a really good racket and he promised to pay tennis with me in London when he gets back from his vacation.
Plodded about in Leicester Square watching Olympics on a big screen in the open and it was sad that Paula Radcliff had pulled out halfway in the women’s marathon. Wish that she could have won. Anyway, from there, we ended up in Bar Ciao, one of my fav ice cream parlours before I had to go in back to work. Long story between Bar Ciao and work, but I am too tired to bother at the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment