Yesh, I have a bloody ear at the moment.
No, I did not meet some drunks leaving the pub at closing time while I was on my way home.I actually managed to jab a finger quite sharply into it. Was trying to fiddle with my new TV remote. We have now got broadband AND cable TV, all through the phone line. Supposed to be some new japanese technology, that allows for digital TV, broadband internet and even video on demand through the humble telephone line! Cool isnt it?
Anyway, back to the story of the bloody ear. I was scratching it and was a little distracted by the brushed metal remote controler for the digital set top box. Somehow or the other, heard a little scratchy sound, somewhere like a very soft scratch/tear kinda sound. It dint hurt much, but by the time I removed my finger and looked at it, there was quite a bit of blood.
Yups, thats the story of the bloody ear......
No comments:
Post a Comment