Friday, December 03, 2004

Its Christmas Time....

I must be really tired out. Have not realised that Christmas was arriving. Is it me only, or does it seem that there seems to be little Christmas atmosphere in London this December?

And so, this leads to the fact that for once, I have forgotten to send Christmas cards this year. Usually, I end up sending out something like 20 odd cards at least, but this time I think its too late and hence the excuse. I have been working too hard to realise that Christmas was catching up and did not manage to get my Christmas cards on time.

Therefore, to all those friends out there that are thinking of sending me Christmas cards, that usually get Christmas cards from me and those that would like to think I will send them Christmas cards, here is my e-card with a photo taken by non-other than myself!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: