Thursday, September 30, 2004

Whoo Whooooo!!!!!!!!!1




See this wonderful thing? Yesh, its a complementary ticket to watch arsenal beat the S*** out of Charlton this Saturday. Wanted actually to share the MAF party photos but I guess all that can wait now.

My wonderful and esteemed Greek friend knows enough ppl in the right places, and it sure makes me happy, especially when I get to reap the rewards of watching the, unbeaten since last season, champions of the league last year, legendary ARSENAL this Saturday in person!

Okay, now I don’t feel so guilty for allowing myself to be dragged to watch the match when some team beat I think Charlton or some team starting with c and has 2 words, wears light blue with white stripes to gain their last [EVER!] league trophy in the 2000-2001 season. I almost got killed when I cheered while sitting among the reds when the opposing team scored the first goal. Its just too bad that they managed to lift the trophy immediately as a result of that match.

No comments: